Friday 16 March 2012

IN PRINT - EPISODE 24

Episode 24 and the conclusion to the latest story arch of In Print is up over at the Doctor Who Reprint Society. And so this means we've completed a whole years worth of our duo's adventures. The next couple of weeks In Print see a few guest strips from different artists showcasing their visions of our favorite Timelord(s). My version will be back in just over a months time with a whole new set of story-lines for you... and believe me, we've got some corkers!  Been a busy couple of weeks for me hence why I've not blogged for a while.With completing a interview for Blazingminds.co.uk going out this Monday and creating a comic strip for Alwyn Ash from Regent-times.blogspot.com, the last two week has also been filled with everyone around me including myself getting the sickness bug. Normal service will resume! Expect a good few extra blog posts as we head towards In Print's 1st aniversary...

Episode 24